Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Obama the socialist...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama the socialist...

    Setting a date to get out is a bad idea IMO. Im fine with getting out as soon as we can, but we have to secure things so that we benefit down the road from what we have done. Just leaving to be leaving leaves the place in shambles and will result a far worse future for us all I am afraid.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama the socialist...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask those victims if they support the reason they are there and giving their life for their country and see what they say. The only victimization I see is how all these people are risking there lives every day for a war in whih they believe in and all they get to hear is how the war is worthless and pointless. Whether you believe in the war or not I don't care instead of putting down everything about everything start, use that opinion for something good. Support the troups. You don't have to suport the war to support the troups that are giving their lives for you every day.

    </div></div>

    Do you honestly think most troops want to be over there or over there for that long? I've got 4 members of my family there that hate Bush and want to come home or would rather be in Afgan. I support the troops 100%, but not the cause in Iraq one bit.

  3. #33
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama the socialist...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Setting a date to get out is a bad idea IMO. Im fine with getting out as soon as we can, but we have to secure things so that we benefit down the road from what we have done. Just leaving to be leaving leaves the place in shambles and will result a far worse future for us all I am afraid. </div></div>
    Who said anything about a date? I said the fool needed to decide what the goal should be, at least have some plan, before starting a war. And I really find it funny the Pubs on here holler "Obama is gonna raise my taxes" while they don't seem to care if we ever put a limit on the cash and lives we waste in Iraq. Afganistan and the money wasted there broke the USSR, wonder if anyone sees a pattern here?

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama the socialist...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> One of the main reasons I support Ron Paul and Obama is that they want that date. </div></div>

    There you go Spuds bud. You should have known that though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Obama the socialist...

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] You are talking about the frontrunners- I'm talking about Joe Coalminer. Me. I think we are chosing between two turds in a bowl, in 3 weeks or so.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama the socialist...

    I cant disagree with you there. Both are those floaters we just cant flush.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •